CX-Innovations Solution Engineer (m/f)
Location: Germany Home-office
As a CX- Innovations Solutions Engineer, you are passionate to get hands-on with all things technology. Driven by helping people address real business challenges by using your skills to develop innovative and creative solutions aligned with CX-Innovations solution offerings. You build long term relationships as a trusted advisor for our customer and of course internal.
- High level of expertise with our product portfolio
- Develop relationships with clients to design effective and innovative solutions that are aligned with their needs.
- Provide consultancy and thought leadership to clients educating them on testing strategies, methodologies and best practices within the IVR and contact center domains.
- Work side-by-side with the wider sales team to win new business, promote CX-Innovations vision.
- Responsibility of all technical activities in sales cycle.
- Actively participate and contribute to the delivery of proposals, presentations, RFPs, SOWs and other sales collateral.
- Develop and deliver presentations, product demonstrations, workshops and webinars to educate clients on the benefits of our products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong technical experience with IVR technologies (e.g. speech recognition, speech application development, VXML, CCXML) and contact center technologies (VoIP, TDM, CTI; one or more of Genesys/Cisco/Avaya is a must).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and foster strong client relationships.
- Develop creative and innovative ideas and solutions to business and technical challenges.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, conveying and presenting effectively.
- Highly motivated with the ability to be resourceful and work independently with minimal supervision as part of a virtual team.
- Time management and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Experience with the testing of systems and infrastructure in the IVR and contact center domains, and/or formal testing methodologies and processes is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in customer-facing professional services, consultancy, or delivery roles, or 5 years experience with IVR and contact center technologies.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Working experience with SQL, scripting languages, or any other development experience is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, SQL Server and/or Oracle Database DBMS’s, Nuance Speech technology, VMWare and basic networking concepts is an advantage.
Take the chance to join an extraordinary flexible virtual team at CX-Innovations, be a part of our success to help our customers to ensure that their customers are satisfied.